Thread: The pedophile that waves at me

The pedophile that waves at me

So last night my aunt was leaving my grandmothers house when she noticed a guy standing under a broken streetlight and ran to the door. I opened it to find her looking scared I asked her what happened and she answered that guy out there is staring at me I looked out to see a guy in a grey tracksuit staring towards the door. As soon as he saw me he grinned I shouted "what do you want" and he pointed to me I jumped in fear and he started to laugh the guy looked about fifty at least so I assumed he was a pedophile I'm only ten but I'm tall so I look about twelve. I told my mom and my aunt so we got in my aunts car and drove up to him when he seen us he stared and laughed. We all got freaked out so my aunt drove us back to my grandmothers house. When I looked at where he was last he wasn't there so I thought he could have been drunk but when I looked at the old folks place up the road the guy was standing on a balcony and was clearly looking right at me. I went in to my grandmothers house to go asleep and when I looked out the window I saw the guy staring in the window waving at me I ran in to my mom and told her about it but she was to tired and told me to sleep on the floor. I grabbed my metal baseball bat and lied on the floor with a pillow and blanket and went asleep about three in the morning and I don't think I'll sleep well for a few days because of that pedophile.

I still can't sleep easily and I am scared to be in the house by myself