Thread: [READ BEFORE POSTING] How To Submit A True Scary Story

[READ BEFORE POSTING] How To Submit A True Scary Story

Hey everyone, so you can either post your own true scary stories here or stories you find on Reddit (as long as you give credit to the creator of the story). Any photos associated with the story must be placed at the bottom.

To insert an image while in the editor, click this button:

This window will pop up:

Upload the picture to an image sharing site like Imgur and copy the URL and paste it in the popup. Click the "OK" button when you're finished.

Here's what a story should look like:

Happy posting! Any questions about posting, just leave them here.

Please consider supporting Top15s by purchasing a Hide My Ass! VPN membership
    . This great service stops hackers and allows you to browse the web securely by encrypting your connection through their servers. Hide My Ass! can also be used to bypass geographic restrictions on websites, for example, watch American Netflix in Canada! Click here to support Top15s and secure your internet connect at the same time by signing up for Hide My Ass! VPN. Windows, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android are all supported. Hide My Ass! will give us a percentage of the money they receive from you signing up, which we will use to upload videos faster !

Do we post our stories here or do we make our own threads?

Quote Originally Posted by SpacesuitSkeleton View Post
    Do we post our stories here or do we make our own threads?
    You make your own threads

Please consider supporting Top15s by purchasing a Hide My Ass! VPN membership
    . This great service stops hackers and allows you to browse the web securely by encrypting your connection through their servers. Hide My Ass! can also be used to bypass geographic restrictions on websites, for example, watch American Netflix in Canada! Click here to support Top15s and secure your internet connect at the same time by signing up for Hide My Ass! VPN. Windows, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android are all supported. Hide My Ass! will give us a percentage of the money they receive from you signing up, which we will use to upload videos faster !

Quote Originally Posted by dylan.top15s View Post
    You make your own threads
    Will you post a top15s list for the true scary stories posted here? And please use your own voice for those; yours fits the best.

Um where on reddit? Is there a sub reddit for top15s?